Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Beach

Going to the beach.


  play in the hot warm sand that feels so relaxing I make a sand castle.


On a bright sunny day my mum thought maybe we could go to the beach so I thought “yeah okay let's go”. SO I quickly changed into my purple and violet togs they were a one piece. ( In the weekends I stay at my mums house every fortnight ).


At the beach, I usually have a BBQ my mum usually helps her partner to cook it.


When I eat my food I feel the hotness going inside my mouth when I eat my burgers,sausages and steak.


Then after we eat we usually have ice-cream so we had cookies and cream or vanilla I choose vanilla it was cold and it almost gave me a brain freeze cause it was so cold and delicious. `


After I go into the cold nice water that feels so nice ( I go into the water with my mum ).


Then after I get out of the water and I start to build a sand castle in the warm hot sand.
  

I was going to the beach with my mum and it was so fun.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment